1000 Third Avenue (at E. 59th St.)
New York, NY 10019
(212) 705-2000 | bloomingdales.com | map
Nearest subway station: 4-5-6-N-Q-R @ 59 St.
Nearest elevator subway station: F @ Lexington Ave-63 St.
Mon-Sat 10AM-8:30PM | Sun 11AM-7PM
Concept: Enormous department store with clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, plus jewelry, furniture, housewares, and cosmetics. While designer goods are to be found, the store heavily favors more moderately priced merchandise.
Goods for kids: On the 8th and 9th floors: clothing, shoes and accessories, toys, books, nursery décor, keepsake gifts.
Food & drink: Of the six restaurants, 40 Carrots on the 7th floor (Mon-Fri 10AM-7:30PM, Sat 10AM-6PM, Sun 11AM-6PM) and FLIP on the Lower Level, Men’s Floor (Mon-Sun 11AM-1 hour before closing) are the most child-friendly, with kids’ menus and high chairs. In addition, there are:
- David Burke at Bloomingdale’s (Mon-Sun 10AM-9PM), an American eat-in and take-out restaurant on the 1st floor
- Magnolia Bakery (Mon-Thurs 7AM-10PM, Fri 7AM-Midnight, Sat 8AM-Midnight, Sun 8AM-10PM), also on the 1st floor
- B Café (Mon-Sun 10AM to 30 minutes before closing), a coffee and pastry stand on the 6th floor
- Le Train Bleu (Mon-Sun 10:30AM-5:30PM, to 8PM on Thurs), a fine dining restaurant also on the 6th floor
Changing tables: Yes, in all ladies’ rooms throughout the store.
Online ordering: Yes.
Other locations: Soho.