103 Charlton Street (btwn Greenwich & Hudson Sts.)
New York, NY 10014
(212) 274-0986 | cmany.org | map
Nearest subway station: 1 @ Houston St.
Nearest elevator subway station: A-B-C-D-E-F-M @ W. 4 St.
Mon 12PM-5PM | Closed Tues-Wed | Thurs-Fri 12PM-6PM | Sat-Sun 10AM-5PM
- Adults & Children over 1 $12; Members & Children under 1 Free; Seniors Pay As You Wish.
- Pay As You Wish for all every Thursday from 4PM-6PM.
- Also free admission for any child with a disability plus a caregiver, in exchange for feedback; pre-registration required.
- WEE Arts drop-in Mon-Fri 10:45AM-12PM, Weds 1:45PM-3PM $25 per family of 5.
Stroller policy: Strollers must be left folded upright in the storage room beyond the front desk.
Changing tables: Yes.
Food & drink: Buy a snack at the front desk, or bring your own food. There is a small seating area for eating. Admission gets you all-day access to the museum so you can also pop out to eat in the neighborhood.
Other kid-friendly amenities: Kids 2 and over may jump in the Ball Pond for 20-minute intervals, arranged according to age, to burn off extra energy. Birthday parties, school trips, Saturday Studios for families, and free summer programs in parks are also available.