200 Fifth Avenue (at W. 23rd St.)
New York, NY 10010
(212) 229-2560 | eataly.com/nyc | map
Nearest subway station: N-R @ 23 St.
Nearest elevator subway station: L-N-Q-R @ 14 St.-Union Sq. (Note: The elevator is located on the NE corner of E. 14th St. & Union Sq. E. and serves the L-N-Q-R trains only. You must use stairs to access the 4-5-6 trains.)
Hours vary among the different restaurants. Click here for a detailed schedule.
Reservations may be made online and by phone (212-229-2180) for Manzo, the formal dining restaurant; and online and by phone (212-937-8910) for Birreria on the roof. All other restaurants are first come, first served.
Food: Italian. The menu of each restaurant/counter is built around a specific type of food. They include:
- La Piazza (enoteca)
- Manzo (meat, fine dining)
- Il Pesce (seafood)
- Le Verdure (local produce)
- La Pizza & La Pasta (pizza and pasta)
- Birreria (Austro-German-Italian comfort food, beer)
- Rosticceria (roasted meats and sandwiches)
- I Panini (deli sandwiches)
- Pranzo (lunch, celebrating different region of Italy each month)
- Caffe Lavazza (coffee by day, enoteca at night)
- Caffe Vergnano (coffee)
- Nutella (Nutella treats!)
There are no children’s menus.
Space: A vast and bustling Italian grocery store dotted with dining options. Seating is at counters or in designated seating areas belonging to specific restaurants. Outdoor seating is available at Birreria.
Stroller storage: Yes, you should be able to find a place to tuck your stroller.
High chairs: Yes.
Changing tables: Yes, in both the mens’ and ladies’ rooms.
Online ordering: Yes, for food items and gifts. Free shipping on orders over $80.