398 West Broadway (btwn Spring & Broome Sts.)
New York, NY 10012
(212) 274-0404 | laduree.com | map
Nearest subway station: E @ Spring St.
Nearest elevator subway station: B-D-F-M-4-6 @ Broadway-Lafayette St./Bleecker St.
Mon-Sat 8AM-11PM | Sun 8AM-7PM
Online reservations accepted
Food: French, Tea Salon. There is a Cherub Meal ($19), not available online, offering little angels a choice in each of the following categories:
- Dishes: Grilled Salmon, two Mini Beef Burgers, Chicken Breast, Plain Omelet
- Sides: Ladurée French Fries, Green Beans
- Dessert: Two Scoops of Ice Cream, two Macarons, a Financier
- Beverages: Mineral Water, Coke, Orangina, Orange Juice (though at our request we received milk, presented in a silver creamer and signature Ladurée teacup!)
Space: Paris transported to Soho, everything exquisitely pretty. In the front are the pastry shop — showcasing a rainbow assortment of macarons — plus a handful of small tables, beyond are two larger dining rooms: first, a sophisticated genie’s bottle with blue velvet banquettes and leopard carpeting; followed by a light and airy garden room, which overlooks an actual garden. Larger parties will do better in the second room.
Stroller storage: Limited. You may be able to bring your stroller directly into the rear dining room. The shop and front room have little extra space.
High chairs: Yes, and they are the most chic high chairs you will ever see. This, but in white leather and with a black pull-out tray.
Changing table: No, but the wheelchair accessible restroom is large and has enough floor space for changing diapers.
Other locations: There is a Ladurée shop (but no tea salon) on Madison & 70th.