151 West 34th Street (btwn 6th & 7th Aves.)
New York, NY 10001
(212) 695-4400 | macys.com | map
Nearest subway station: B-D-F-M-N-Q-R @ 34 St.-Herald Sq.
Nearest elevator subway station: B-D-F-M-N-Q-R @ 34 St.-Herald Sq.
Mon 9AM-9:30PM | Tues-Sat 10AM-9:30PM | Sun 11AM-8:30PM
Concept: A truly immense department store spanning nearly two avenue blocks, with a full range of accessible and mid-priced clothing and accessories, along with furniture, housewares, luggage, cosmetics.
Goods for kids: On the 7th & 8th floors: casual and formal clothing, shoes, and accessories, plus toys, books, nursery décor, keepsake gifts.
Food & drink: Macy’s has the following restaurants and fast-food counters:
- Starbucks on the 3rd, 5th, and 6th floors
- On the 4th floor: Ben & Jerry’s, Auntie Anne’s, Jimmy’s Pizza
- On the 7th floor: McDonald’s
- On the 8th floor: Au Bon Pain
- In the Cellar: Cucina & Co. and Macy’s Cellar Bar & Grill. Cucina is cafeteria-style and has many options for children, and the Bar & Grill has a $10 kids’ menu at lunch and dinner. Both restaurants have high chairs.
Changing tables: Yes, in the ladies’ restrooms on the 6th and 7th floors and in the Cellar.
Online ordering: Yes.
Good to know: Visit during the Christmas season for a ride aboard a holiday train, through a fantasy land of candies, lights, and trees, and culminating in an audience with Santa Claus himself.