Mon-Thurs 11:30AM-2PM, 5:30PM-10PM
Fri 11:30AM-2PM, 5:30PM-11PM
Sat 11AM-2PM, 5:30PM-11PM
Sun 11AM-2PM, 5:30PM-9PM
Online reservations accepted
Food: American. There is a children’s menu, not available online. Items include:
- Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Whipped Cream ($12)
- Fried Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Crispy Potato Hash ($13)
- Scrambled Egg with Applewood Smoked Bacon ($13)
- Cheddar Cheese Omelette ($14)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with French Fries ($14)
- Buttered Bucatini with Parmigiano Reggiano ($14)
- Grilled Chicken Breast with French Fries ($17)
Space: Sophisticated without being too formal. The front bar area comprises the standing bar, a few café tables, and a long counter overlooking the open kitchen. The dining room has a mixture of stand-alone tables, booths, and banquette seating. Tables are comfortably spread apart.
Stroller storage: Yes, you should be able to park your stroller by the bar or leave it at the coat check.
High chairs: Yes.
Changing table: Yes, inside the two wheelchair accessible restrooms.
Other info: The weekday clientele is primarily corporate; weekend brunch brings out the local families – and the staff is very welcoming of families (we once saw a hostess carrying another guest’s baby). The restaurant is adjacent to the Conrad New York.