1626 Broadway (at W. 49th St.)
New York, NY 10019
(212) 489-5600 | rubyfoos.com | map
Nearest subway station: A-C-E-N-Q-R-S-W-1-2-3-7 @ Times Sq.-42 St.
Nearest elevator subway station: A-C-E-N-Q-R-S-W-1-2-3-7 @ Times Sq.-42 St.
Sun-Mon 11:30AM-10:30PM | Tues-Thurs 11:30AM-11PM | Fri-Sat 11:30AM-11:30PM
Online reservations accepted
Food: Pan Asian (download the menu). Although Asian food is meant for sharing, there is a menu for children 10 and under (scroll to last page), consisting of one entrée, drink, and dessert for $12.95. Entrée choices are:
- PB&J Pinwheels on whole wheat bread, with baked potato chips
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich, with French fries
- 4 Steamin’ Shrimp Dumplings with soy sauce
- Pork Spare Ribs with sweet & sour sauce
- Ruby’s Udon Noodles with chicken, steamed broccoli, and teriyaki sauce
- Chicken Fingers, with French fries
- Applegate Organic Hot Dog, with baked potato chips
Space: Large, busy dining room in the typical Asian scheme of black and red lacquer. The space is packed with stand-alone tables and banquettes, and there is also a sushi counter to one side.
Stroller storage: Limited. This is a crowded restaurant at peak hours, but you should be able to check your stroller at the door, or if you are seated around the perimeter of the room, tuck it into a corner near your table.
High chairs: Yes.
Changing table: Yes, in the ladies’ room.
Kid-friendly features: Children get coloring paper and crayons, a pack of Wikki Stix, and a set of chopstick hinges.