Mon-Thurs 11:30AM-3:30PM, 5:30PM-11PM
Fri 11:30AM-3:30PM, 5:30PM-11:30PM
Sat 10:30AM-3:30PM, 5:30PM-Midnight (Bar Upstairs 10:30AM-1AM)
Sun 10:30AM-3:30PM, 5:30PM-11PM (Bar Upstairs 10:30AM-Midnight)
Online reservations accepted
Food: American. There is a children’s menu, not available online, which includes:
- Mini burger on an English muffin, with fresh fruit and carrots, $8
- Grilled cheese sandwich with fresh fruit and carrots, $8 (ham add $2)
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwich with fresh fruit and carrots, $8
- Buttermilk-fried chicken wings with fresh fruit and carrots, $8
- Spaghetti & meatballs, $8
- Baked hake with garlic butter breadcrumbs and sautéed Swiss chard, $10
Space: Cozy, warm, and antiquey, yet perfectly comfortable despite the small size. Banquette seating lines the perimeter of the front and back dining rooms.
Stroller storage: Limited. There is not a lot of space, but you may be able to tuck a folded stroller into a corner.
High chairs: Yes.
Changing table: No. Also note the restroom on the main floor is long and narrow and changing diapers could be challenging.